I "retired early" due to health reasons and the very first thing I did was drive 500 miles to pick up a rusted out panel truck to keep me busy. Health is holding and as long as I am physically capable I plan to leave this world doing something I like and really want to do. My wife keeps telling me she is afraid she will find me lying out in the garage under the panel or my 37 pickup. I just tell her to please smile. I wouldn't have any other way. She understands. Someone suggested selling two and trying to buy one, if possible, and I would even add collecting model trucks if its to your liking. Please, please stay in touch and do NOT quit. When we sign on as a bolter its a lifetime committment. Let us know how things are going and good luck and God Bless.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile