| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,616 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#22192 03/08/2003 10:34 AM | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 | I don't know about other gearing, especially with the front drive axle. My dad and I used to have one of those old Chevy 4X4s, I think I hit 48 going downhill, once. My guess is, enjoy the scenery. | | |
| |
| |