| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,360 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 26 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 26 | I just completed sand plasting some steel wheels that I want to put on my 52'chevy. My proplem is this, the steel is still a little pitted. Is there a thick primer that I can spray on these to fill in some of the pits? Or any other ideas?
westerman 52' CHEVY 3100
| | |
| |
| |