Dale;
Not trying to drag you guys off the subject,but I have located a '55 first series half ton here,ID#H550003374,and am wondering,did it have an open driveline,or was it converted? this truck also has a 265 V-8 in it,with a 3 speed. I'm pretty sure THAT isn't original. The truck is all original except for these mods(?) and over all is in pretty good shape. If the engine is a swap,the owner did a very clean job of it-it looks like it was built that way. How bad does the conversion hurt the value of the truck? I don't see any signs of any cutting or welding being done.
Thanks for your info and help.
Speed


1954 GMC 350
1957 GMC 1/2 ton
1962 Chevy C-30
1952 Chevy 6400 dump bed project truck
'98 Harley FLSTC
'66 Pontiac Catalina
'76 Chevy 1 ton Duallie
'84 Bronco II
'78 Dodge W-200
'81 Toyota 4X4 truck