| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,294 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 | looks like you have split lock ring wheels as opposed to split wheels. I had 17 inch wheels on the front of my 48 but it's been so long I can't remmeber what I got them off of. Didn't try them on rear as I had good 18 inch back there. | | |
| |
| |