| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 | I found a machine shop that will drill the smaller bolt pattern. I have all the of the mustang parts except the crossmember. I do have the stock member but can't find anyone willing to weld it in for me. (too much fabricating) I thought about the aftermarket crossmember but I also have access to a free suspension from a full size truck. I can put it in for 1/3 of the cost of buying the mustang X member and the labour to put it in.
Robert C. If it's true what they say, "You learn from your mistakes," I'm a Genius in the making. 1950 3600 | | |
| |
| |