| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (TooMany2count, 55shaker, klhansen, Phak1, 3800GUY, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
75
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,440 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 | I already have a set of 16 x 7 tork thrust II's in the 5 x 4 3/4 pattern with 4" back spacing. I've seen some trucks done with this set up and some of them have the wheels sticking out from the wheel wells. I'm hoping to avoid this removing about an 1 1/2 inches from the center of the X member.
Robert C. If it's true what they say, "You learn from your mistakes," I'm a Genius in the making. 1950 3600 | | |
| |
| |