I have taken all the comments from the other two thread and have consolidated them in an update to this Restoration Kit tech tip. If anyone has any additional information, please let me know.

Also, if anyone is able to get any additional information about the GM Heritage Center, that would be great. I did a Google, but I kept getting other sites. Or GM sales sites. I wanted a link directly to the GMHC.

And if anyone has had any success find similar information for GMC, can you let us know so we can add it.

And lastly, for all the new guys that come on to the site, can you encourage them to VISIT this link and order their Restoration Kit. I think the more people we get doing this, perhaps the better response we will get.

Then again ?? Maybe they'll start charging USA customers too. Boooooooooo!

Hope not. Wish they wouldn't charge Canadians. Wonder if anyone can find out why?

Appreciate all this help guys.

Peggy


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill