Okay, renewing this thread. We got an email last week that there is a GMC # -- 800-462-8782.
I just called them (The Customer Assistance Center) (after dialing the 800 #, I went to #4). Once you get a person on the phone, I needed to give him the year, make and model information. Then he needed the name, phone number and address. He wanted to know if I was a first time caller. I said no ... and mentioned getting Restoration Kits for the 1949 Chevy. He pulled up his file for our name ... but it was a different address / person. So, he added us in. I had to give him the VIN and he gave me a reference # for me to check back in a few days to be sure they have the data and are sending it out.
Well, he called back in 10 minutes because there was a problem with the VIN.
So ... anyone else try ... or willing to try with a GMC and see if we can update the Tech Tip to now include Chevy and GMC?
Post here and let us know the status.
And thanks to the fellow who gave the lead. No name but an interesting email address
Thanks all,
Peggy