I had a Optima Red top in my 1971 F**D F250 well I was stupid and I tied the Battery down with a bungee strap well while i was bouncing down a really nasty road before i replaced the shocks the strap broke and the battery fell on the altenator well with a 360 big block and the exhaust ending at a straight pipe underneath the cab i didn't know until i got home and it was idleing and i could hear a high pitch squeal I shut it off opened the hood and the was my battery dang near cut in half from the altenator fan. Well long story short that battery is still in the truck and it still runs and drives 2.5 YEARS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!! So needless to say everything i own has Omptima in it. I just looked through all my pictures and i don't have one of it so mayby when i get my camera back from my brother i take a pic of it.


1950 Chevy 3100
1982 Jetta Diesel
1994 Chevrolet K1500
1996 Pontiac Grand Prix
2001 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

No honey, I don't NEED more toys I just need something fast enough to do something stupid in.