Geeze Niagra, don't take it so personal that some of us don't think whitewalls look good on a truck. They would look particularly stupid on my truck since I still use it for hauling lumber, compost, etc. when I need to. I also don't have oak bed strips with 27 coats of varethane or whatever, but I don't think that this makes me a bad person. Just as you have your opinion, I have mine. I did say that beauty was in the eye of the beholder, and I don't think that whitewalls look right on a vehicle that was designed for work not show. I do think that whitewalls look great on a first generation corvette (esp. with a red and white paint scheme). He did ask for opinions, and my opinion is just as valid as anyone elses on this subject.


58 Fleetside, 235, "The Old Buckin' Bronco"