| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Phak1, Guitplayer, Otto Skorzeny, Perro, greenie-reddy, Hush, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
155
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 | I scored a 98 Mercury marquis electric fan setup from the local U-Pull-It for $25. When I got home I was amazed-it is nearly a bolt in for the big six/V8 radiator!(24",not the tiny 17" small six radiator) I cut off the OE mounting tabs w/a sabre saw, & it slips in place of the OE shroud, just need to drill the attaching holes & wire it up. these fans pull an honest 3000 CFM + & draw about 30-40 amps. brian web page | | |
| |
| |