I couldn't stay away from the garage after bringing her home a week ago. I was off Sunday through Wednesday so I spent 14 hours over three days tearing it apart. I have the bed off as is the front clip, and the engine is out. Whe I went to pull the engine I started lookin it over. It apears to have the factory plug wires! They are marked with "65-3" on one that I could read. Could it be that the odometer is right? Does it have only 41,000 miles on it!? The motor has a lot of oil on the outside of it, but does not smoke a bit. The story is that the truck came off a farm, but sat in a field for the past 10 years. Sure, we have all heard that one. Well as I pulled off the bed, there were vines growing between the bed and cab. I also found more vines between the fender and cowl. Maybe the story is true! It also apears to have the factory spare under the bed. It is a 7.00-15 "SafeMark" tire on a body color rim.
I will try to post some more pics this week.

Last edited by Peggy M; 07/20/2024 7:35 PM. Reason: re-title

1965 Chevy C-10 Longbed Stepside
In the Gallery