I see that we have a number of posts that could easily go into other forums.

I think it would be best if we kept general truck talk to general truck talk and then put paint and body items in the Paint and Body Shop, and the same with Interiors.

Thus when we (especially me) need to find information we can just search the specific forum and speed up search times.

I know what you might think - if its in the other forum then people won't read it or respond to it. However, if we get in the habit then everyone will.

For engine and transmission issues: The engine & driveline shop.

For Paint, Body repair, question on paint color, refinishing, etc: Paint and Body Shop.

For Interiors its easy: Interiors

For electrical questions namely wiring, starters, blowers, lights: The Electrical Bay
but because we also have a radio forum where the experts will help you learn the difference between a resistor and a vaccuum tube: All Things Radio-related.

And we have the Door and Bed clinics as well.

Personally I think engine swaps to modern iron, front end clips, suspension improvements, and even more modern transmissions could easily qualify for the The HiPro Shop.

I am loathe to move topics, but might start up again just to distribute the load on the message board a bit. Your help makes things run better.

Thanks for your cooperation. smile