hilandr451 writes :

They didn’t have power steering boxes on ’65 pickups. Some models had power assisted steering (hydraulic ram assist) in those years, but they used a standard gear drive steering box.

I do know the pitman arms are bigger and beefier on the C20 than the C10. The length of the pitman arm looks to be the same between the two, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you can mix & match between the steering boxes. For fear of stating the obvious, I guess the limiting factor would be the diameter of the shaft and the number of splines on the pitman shaft coming out of the gear box, and the ball joint post diameter on the drag link.

-----

The REZ kit uses a later model steering box and pump(I think you can order with or obtain your own) and has nifty brackets and other things that come with it.

Maybe you should write them a letter and ask 'em... I'm sure they'd be happy to answer yer questions.

-W