hilander451 has this to write after I emailed and asked him about the c20 cab bushings:
I believe the difference is in the rear cab mounts. I did a little bit of research a while back and found there were basically two different setups. One type of mounts were the same style used on the C10’s but heftier. The other style rear mounts were found on trucks with saddle tanks and they had a vulcanized mount that resembles a classic chevy motor mount in construction. I have the later type on my truck. Just by sheer luck and posting a picture of what I needed on the internet a good friend of mine (Ol’Grunt) just happened to see a brand new set lying on a table of junk at the Pomona swap meet about 5 years ago. As far as I know, they don’t make that kind anywhere. I’m pretty sure the front ones will fit out of a C10.(I’m going to test that theory whenever I get that !$$%@@ cab done!)
If my memory serves me correctly, Persh has a link to a site that shows plans for a fabricated replacement mount that uses the C10 bushings
Persh's Page:
http://www.persh.org/Pickup/IdeaPage.htm Here’s a link to a pic of the “sheer” type rear cab mount:
http://home.earthlink.net/~hilandr451/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/cabmount1.JPG
----
-W