if you are going V8 find a good one in a salvage yard that is built for the pressure. MY story is long but I will try..... I took my ORIGINAL to a radiator shop and had them cut the old neck out and put one in that I could run a pressure cap. I used the original top and bottom but put in a new core that he had which would fit.... But the down side (AFTER THOUGHT) is that the top and bottom originals are pretty thin and I'm always a little scared they will rip!! And the bottom hose neck on the radiator is long and turns up which could interfer with putting a little larger fan blade on it.....If I had it to do again I would scour the junk yard and see what I could bolt on.(I ended up with $265 in mine which isn't bad but that was 6/7 years ago.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile