Tomy2tone01 and Fred T, Thanks for the translation, I thought that maybe it was an aftermarket brand, or manufacturer.

But that may explain part of the problem. An ElCamino is based on a station wagon chassis that was designed to sit in a lower and longer cab (passenger compartment). It most likely is not as upright as a normal truck seat would be. I believe car seats are somewhat reclined to address the issue of headroom, as a car has a lower roof height. A custom truck seat may solve most of the problem.

I am not trying to discourage extending the AD, but am more concerned because it sounds as though that was not part of the original plan.

Thanks again Fred, and good luck Tomy, please keep us posted.

John


~ J Lucas
2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6
2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s)
2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0
1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton
1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWB
In the Gallery
My Flicker Photos!