So, the entire rear-end out of the 1964 will NOT work in my '61? At least not without some sort of conversion? Exactly what years will the entire rear-end switch out between these trucks?

I found a windshield gasket for 32 dollars on the internet, I forget where right now. I was planning on just putting in the windshield myself, with some help of course, my cousin and great-uncle transferred windshields from two Chevrolet trucks themselves.

There is also another junk-yard full of old Chevrolet's I just found out about near here, I'll be checking it out before too long.

Ahhh, pictures .. I don't have any pictures of it currently, however I do have a few of it while it was running, and was still my uncle's. I also have a picture of the truck my uncle had before this one, a 1960 Apache 10. I'll get 'em up. wink