Thanks for the info. This truck was actually my uncle's, the transmission and engine went out at the same time on it. He pressed down on the clutch one day, he heard a snap and it went straight to the floor. I'm not exactly sure what was wrong with the engine, there was like a clicking in the heads (that may not be right), but I know he got a head job done, and when he put them back on the truck wouldn't stay running, unless he held the key in the start position, then it would try to stay on. He was really close to getting the engine working again, and it was going to be towed, but then the axle broke, and he kinda gave up on it. He lived too far away from where it was parked and had very limited time and virtually no resources to help him with working on it. It's sat for about 10 years when I got it the other day. I'm going to bring it over to my house on a trailer, if I can get a new axle (or rear-end) for it.