| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,392 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 117 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 117 | Well, We went down and dug about a foot and a half of mud away from the truck and layed down some sand and gravel... Looks like I will be picking up the truck in the next few weeks! I tried posting pics previously, but it didn't work for some reason... I'll try again: http://www.oldsub.com/images/2006/02/MrDanB/truckfront.JPG http://www.oldsub.com/images/2006/02/MrDanB/truckside.JPG Thanks to Steve (old sub) for the hosting. I am looking forward to fixing up this old bolt and getting it back on the road!! Dano 
my truck gets better every day...every PAYDAY | | |
| |
| |