| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (TUTS 59, JW51, Jon G),
114
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 355 Member | | Member Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 355 | I had the original rims from my '54 sandblasted and repainted. I was able to put on brand new radials without tubes. You shouldn't have any trouble at all.
On the other hand, with my '59, the original rims are pretty rusty still - so the new tires I had put on (just to get by while I'm working on it) have tubes inside since the rust on the old rims prevents a good seal from forming. | | |
| |
| |