| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (52Carl, Wayne67vert, 53 green 1- ton, Otto Skorzeny, 78buckshot, DadsFirstPickup, greenie-reddy),
67
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 990 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 990 | The newer trucks can use just about any fullsize set of seats. I think the ADs are just slightly narrower. I have heard getting a late model buick lesabre seat from a boneyard would work. I have GMC van seats that have plenty of room between them for my 59. I would think the room between the seats would just be a bit less on your AD. The Van seats have lumbar support, armrests, and make the 1 ton much nicer to use. | | |
| |
| |