| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 257 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 257 | Stopped by for a quick walk-thru on Friday. I wasn't looking for anything specific and found exactly that. There seemed to be more Ford and car parts to be had. Didn't see much for my truck. The repro parts that I found were no great deals. Nothing less than advertised in the specialty shops. But overall, I'm glad I stopped by and will most likely go down again when I'm looking for more specific parts.
I didn't have enough time to wander through the auction cars or stay to see how much they go for. Maybe next year. | | |
| |
| |