Yowweee! This is fun!!!! I just got my cab, front fenders, running boards, doors, hood, inner fender wells, radiator surround, and many more misc. sheetmetal stuff sand blasted and powder coated epoxy promed. Some of the stuff looks NOS and some REALLY brings out the defects. However, I now know what things look like. ALSO, I just got back the frame that has been blasted and powder coated satin black. It looks like it belongs in the "show"! Also, I just got the POSIES rear 3" lowered springs w/shackles, What a quality product! AND, I just got EATONS front 3" lowered springs. They don't quite match the level of APPEARANCE of POSIES but I pray they both work well!
I'm waiting for CCP to deliver the front disc kit, sway bar, master, lowered gas shocks, tie rods, brake line kit and....I'm on my way!!!!
Guaranteed...I WILL be BROKE by he time this is done but I will have and or know of e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. that is going on with this project. Never done anything like this before. So......darn this is fun. BTW, I don't hunt, golf, fish, go to bars (sometimes), surf, kariokee, ski, paraglide, dive, or do anthing that is supposed to be exciting. I love these old fuggers...oops! And I don't swear!
Happy birthday to me...Happy birthday to me...(Dec.21st)...Oh well.