| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (mick53, Peggy M, Southerntruck, Gdads51, LAROKE, NJC, 68ironhead, dt235sd, GMCJammer51),
158
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,393 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 30 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 30 | Originally posted by k10: The C10 cables will noty work. the K10 cable is longer. Thanks for the information - that's what I was afraid of. I've been watching for one for a while, and I think that I may take the advice to find a source to have one fabbed locally. That probably makes the most sense, since it is a brake cable used to keep my truck where I left it - ha!
1961 Chevrolet K10
| | |
| |
| |