| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, UtahYork, 1 invisible),
114
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,374 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 30 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 30 | Does anyone know if the emergency brake cable (the one that goes from the e-brake handle inside the cab) from a C10 will work on a K10? The one on my '61 broke and I need to replace it, but all I can find are the ones for the C10s. I have a shortbed stepside.
Thanks!
1961 Chevrolet K10
| | |
| |
| |