I bought a truck instead of getting married to a gal, I've baked parts in the oven, rebuilt carburetors on the kitchen table, used parts as ornaments in the house, have old truck screensavers and backgrounds on my computer, I routinely save another old truck from the undeserving hands of numbskulls who think it belongs in their grove for target practice, been amazed at how bad a shot they are when the only glass left in the truck is the big wrap around rear window, looked at trucks for hours online, check the forum as many times as I can, give advice on trucks like I think I know what I am talking about, have a garage bigger than my house, clean my garage like most people clean their house, tell my girlfriend "No, you can't put that in my garage!", drive the old truck around town and purposely park next to my window at work so I can admire it and point it out to people who stop by my office, wish I had a 35 stall garage, look for places on my body that aren't scared by an old truck, drive the truck without a heater in the winter because I know it will start, cringe when I have to work on my gals car again because when I had her bring it to the shop to have it fixed they screwed it up and her too (her checking account that is), can't concentrate on work and blurt out the "new" truck I scored, changing the topic of conversation in our weekly team meetings.

I AM A STOVEBOLTER AND I NEED HELP!.......Scratch that, I'm stayin' this way.