| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Gdads51, 2-Ton, 1 invisible),
103
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 | I painted my intake with the same paint I used on the block and the head. Duplicolor engine primer and then top coat. I think it's rated at 500°. It has held up well so far. 6000 miles. I have the high heat on the exhaust manifold that has held up just as well.  | | |
| |
| |