| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (tclederman, 68ironhead, 3B, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, Pre '68 Dave, Jon G, 1 invisible),
124
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 170 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 170 | Thanks for the reply Stuart. The rear window rubber I bought may be a cheap version of the original. I may do some more shopping and see if I can find the oval shaped rubber with the pre drilled holes.The one I have is just going to be impossible to install correctly. I will make sure that the vendor I purchased it from hears of my disapointment in the product. I wouldn't want another stovebolter to buy the same rubber. Pics would be great, especially on the small piece that covers the gap. I may have this part in a box somewhere and just don't know what it looks like.
Thanks again! | | |
| |
| |