| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 | Hi Kevin I am at about the same stage as you - reassembling my '40. I have a few pics of the interior I can send to you - whats your EMail ? I too am struggling with the rear window rubber. Purchased mine from Carter. | | |
| |
| |