| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | I found it in a salvage yard in Vernon Texas about two years ago. It is probably still there but I have no way of telling right now. I think the name of the yard was Adam's Salvage. Look it up on the net. Small operation. The cab was off the frame and ready to go. Do not think it had doors or seat. I probably have the phone number in my records at the house. Send me a PM if you cannot locate it using this information. | | |
| |
| |