| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | I would venture a guess that a cab in that condition would run from $300 to $800. The 55-57 cabs are identical and I think 58-59 can also be used I know of one cab in good condition that can be had for $50 here in Texas. Though it may be a supply and demand issue where you are. | | |
| |
| |