I used the after-market horn button that was under the dash, mounted them behind the front grill, so that meant taking the hood plate off, had to do a little make shift bracket to the center grill frame, add new wiring from new horns to old wiring and bingo, I got me some noise power now, the old one you could bareley hear but now wow........did not think to take pix and hence not going to remove the hood plate again,,,real easy job or I would not have done it, the only thing you have to look out for is how long the trumphets are, mine just got in behind the grill and each one was 13 inches, you have to make sure you have them low enough so that you can get the hood plate back on, you can buy shorter ones but I just felt like the longer the better

Fred