To tell you all the truth, this place is incredibly busy. I have a more emails coming in than ever. I spend a lot of time answering them or forwarding them to our volunteers.

I still can't get over how many gallery additions keep coming in. We have a lot of traffic on the site and a lot of good things happening.

I'm sure it could be more ... but I just couldn't handle it.

Making the board "spider-able" I think would be a good idea. And if they don't want to register, that's okay. I've been in the same boat when I've been searching for something. For me, it depends on how much fluff is in the rest of the site. Usually, I go for the easy ones. We do have a lot of information on the rest of the site ... and we'll even have more.

And the ads ... I'm beginning to think they are a waste of time. The only one that seems to help with the costs have been those Google ads. So, that's okay. It'll be one less thing for me to fool around with!

I think one thing about our site, too ... we are somewhat an oddity. We are not a "club" and we are not just a "web site." We definitely have a Bolt crew and they are the nuts and bolts of this place.

It reminds me of our neighbor. He makes furniture - beautiful furniture. People will wait a year to get something. It's incredibly crafted and reasonably priced. Plus, Denis is a great guy! He doesn't advertise and he is not pressured about getting more done. He will never be out of work.

I'm not saying that we are so great around here. We are doing the best we can with the resources we have. Everyone who contributes to the forums, the tech tips, features, etc. - that really helps. I have really felt the squeeze (sorry Bill) of too much happening. And I don't want this to stress me out.

You all are great. The spider thing -- I'll need to make another virtual sticky note.

I'm heading back outdoors. John just completed the last of the tree trimmings for the season! We got done in July (just in the nick) as we had hoped for! Now ... more watering. Man, we need rain.

Peg


~ One of many.