I'm building a search engine that only indexes/searches old truck information websites.

No commercial stuff, no sales websites, just real useful information, like The Stovebolt Page.

Like the VIN Cruncher, I make stuff mostly because *I* feel it's useful, and figure if I find it useful, maybe somebody else will, too.

Google is a powerful tool, but it includes alot of garbage to weed thru.. by building a search engine that is topic specific, and that includes only "human reviewed" sources, I think I can come up with a top notch search engine to find whatever information i'm looking for.. so long as it's information regarding old trucks!

If you know of a message board or general website that contains good truck info, regardless of make, please let me know, so I can add it to the spiders list of places to crawl.


an idea is only stupid if you think about it rationally.