| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,466 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 2 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 2 | Thanks NDNCHF, not really worried about running gear and suspension etc. Just trying to focus on sheetmetal for now. Your GMC is real nice. My 48 GMC is in the gallery. I think the cabs are all the same for all the models (wishful thinking) That said, I hope the hoods/rad support/grille would also be shared between the larger trucks and the 1/2 & 3/4 ton trucks.
I got a fever and the only cure is more "cowbell"
| | |
| |
| |