| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,466 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 2 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 2 | Hello everyone!! I'm new here and looking for some advise. Over the next few years I'll be piecing together a 39 or 40 Chev 1/2 ton. The reason I say 39 or 40 is because at this point I only have the cab and doors for a 39 model. I know that I will have to buy fibreglass fenders. I was wondering what will fit these 1/2 tons from the larger trucks like the 1 ton and so on. Because I live in a farming community I may have better luck finding parts from the "big" trucks. Most of the 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton pick ups have already been grabbed up in this area. So, if anyone has an idea of what parts I can use to get my 1/2 together please let me know. P.S I may also put this truck on an S10 frame, maybe, nothing is for sure as of yet!!! Thanks....Lennox
I got a fever and the only cure is more "cowbell"
| | |
| |
| |