I have a 4 post lift in my garage, and it has been worth every penny I spent on it. A 4 post is the way to go, especially if you get the caster option, that way you can move it around your shop or outside. You really need a ceiling higher than 12'... My ceiling is 13' and I still have to stoop over a bit to get under the rails. At times I have cursed it for taking up space, but I'd just roll it outside. Buy the best you can afford. Backyard Buddy is a quality unit. If that is too much, buy some thing made in the USA, because the of the quality. I don't like the foriegn-made units... poor welds...

A lift is only as good as the guy(or gal) who welded it.

Andy


A man is like an old truck... He will rust out before he wears out...