I was considering one and even built the shop and over poured the slab to accomodate one. Half of my fleet are the big bolts and I didn't want to work around the posts that the trucks would have to squeeze between to get into the shop. For now I've decided against it until I get too old to lay under the trucks (which I don't think will be long). Besides, I use one at work everyday. I have access to a dozen hoists every week-end and evening so I thought I would keep my floor space for now. Besides, it's hard to have a barn dance with a shop lift right in the middle of the floor.
Scott


Scott Ward

2 1948 1.5-ton Loadmasters
The red one and The snow pusher
1 1950 3100
1 1955.1 Chevy 6500
1 1954 Chevy 6500 2-Ton
1 1955 1st Series COE 5700
1 1963 K20 (454)
1 1964 C10 (350)
1 1951 1.5-ton Dump Truck
1953 and a 1956 Ford F800

Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree!