Fumblin,
I would imagine it was probably one in the same. He said he had seen it in the paper also, then had noticed it sitting down by Minatare.
Don't know if he will or not, but he said he's gonna do some checking on it. There's a pretty decent 1.5 or 2-ton sitting in a field over in Broadwater I've been bugging him to check on too.
There's certainly no lack of old stuff sitting around up there in your neighborhood. Just really gotta like the big and weird stuff to get a deal.
Used to be a guy there in Minatare that had a car I really wanted. Sat there for years but I could never track the owner down. It was moved out a couple of years ago. Haven't seen it since.
It was a 1941 Packard limo wagon type car, with a humped up top. Kind of looked like a cross between a hearse or an ambulance, but had 4-doors and a back seat. In back, it had a large swinging type door, kind of like you'd expect to see on a hearse.
Always thought it would have been a neat grocery getter or "hauler" of some type.