I did some more digging.. and it's definately a two door coupe.
What I thought in my limited digging was the top of the side of the bed was actually the bottom of the window hole.
Not sure what they're worth.. after looking on eBay, I thought it might be cool to dig it out and slap it on an S10 frame, but man.. thats a lot of digging, and it would still need a drivers door, an interior, a hood and grill (assuming the rest of it is solid and not bent all to heck).
Pretty much the enitre inside is filled with dirt that fell in thru the driver side, and to give you an idea of how deep the car is burried.. I thought it was just a truck cab!
I may have to just cover her up the rest of the way, say a prayer, and let her rust in peace.