| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,319 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 | The truck has a 235 with an SM420 4 speed. It cuises easily at 60 with low rpm's. No problems on hills either. I had the truck up to 70 (I hope Robert is not reading this). I do not have plans for the bed. It was homemade before I got the truck. It was nice having the boxes on the flatbged. Looked good too.
Brian D
| | |
| |
| |