| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,296 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 | My buddy from here has 1942 Chevy 3/4 ton truck. It does not have the original rear end. It fits very well, still 6 lug, and has a stabilizer built in. It is the nicest driving old truck I have driven in a long while and I attribute part of that to the raio in the rear end. I would sure like to know what it is out of? I will go figure out the ratio in the next week or so. Here are a few pictures- http://community.webshots.com/album/547621393NkIufX Any idea what it is from?
Brian D
| | |
| |
| |