This may be in the wrong section but,,,,my 52 half-ton has a 54/235 eng but has the s-10 five speed conversion along with a 85 blazer rear end,, 2:73,and also lowered, I have been told not to expect to much as for a hauling or towing,, the only thing that I have hauled in the bed is the tranmission along with the org. enclosed drive train and rear end,, dont know how much weight this was, my wife is wanting me to go to the city dump and get the free compost they offered,, I use to always do this in my half-ton International which was no problem, at the present I dont drive it except on my county place as I have not had it inspected or lic or insured for the past 2 yrs,,,at last , the question,, do you think I could haul a load of compost or half a load with the set up that I have,, thanks for any and response,, I suspose I should call the city and find out what their load weighs....Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.