it runs fine, just not sure how much the load my bring down the truck,,it sits pretty low now,I went out just a few min ago,,did not measure as I have it in the garage and a tight fit, I have a small hand and it will just barely slide between the top of the rear tire and fender(my hand being flat).. I think I just got my anwser,,, I knew it was low but did not realize it was that low,, I think the blazer rear end conversion made it even a shade lower then it was previous,,, thanks for you response,,may have to break the law and bring the old international out of retirement for one trip..Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.