Really depends on what day you ask. Some days you could have it (my 4400) for free, others I wouldn't take a million bucks for it. Just like my horses... And the truth be told, there aren't many of those days where I wouldn't take a million bucks for it...

In fact, I don't think I can think of a single day I wouldn't have taken a million bucks for it...

Now my dog ... that's another story. (If you've got a million bucks, I've got a dog for you grin We'll throw in both cats for free)

grin
John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)