Hmn... it'd have to be some ridiculous offer... even then I'm not sure I'd take it unless I was in major need of the $$$.
I mean, I already have history with my truck, I've cut my finger open on it, busted my knuckles, scratched my hands, burned my hands... it left me in the middle of the road - woudln't crank on me at the doughnut shop - wouldn't crank at work... I've even hauled stuff in it... gaveme fits for half a year with electrical demons... the top coolant hose out of the intake(sbc) to the radiator will suddenly and spontaneously spout coolant out every few months - no matter how I adjust it or how tight I get it...
and my latest adventure, the wiper blades won't stay on in 'inclement' weather(that's high falutin for rain and snow, etc.) :
http://www.stovebolt.com/bboard/cgi-bin//ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=22;t=001200
All that fun and good memories... why would I ever sell it?

It'd have to be pretty serious... or I'd have to be sick of it cuz of something...
-W