| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, FishinToms53, 3B, FAST55, Rusty Heaps, MickeyP, pauld, Forty9, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,628 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 | Also, today I had to cut and paste (weld) on the accelerator linkage to get the original pedal to work with the new motor. I also started working on the shifter stick. I'm trying to fab up an original 4 speed stick for my T5. I love the look of that tapered thin stick of the original 4 speed. The shifter location of the T5 is about 6-7" behind the original location so cutting and welding is a must. It should look stock when it's done (I hope) I'll post pics when I get a little further along. Thanks for the interest. | | |
| |
| |