| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 1955 1 Series, 2-Ton, Robert Crandall, 52Carl, fonz8261, greenie-reddy, Forty9, RoadsScholar, 1 invisible),
127
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 | Well I'm the proud new owner of a '64 C10. Unfortunately, one of the trucks, C10 or '65 C20, has to go in the future. I bought the '64 from my neighbor for $900 and think I can make a profit. It's an original 283 w/ powerglide. Ever so slight problem with the motor: broken connecting rod, he says. Wonder how bad it really is. The C20 will be harder to make a profit but, I doubt I could bring myself to sell her anyways, too much blood, sweat and tears there. Here's the C10: My new \'64 C10 | | |
| |
| |